2019 has been a relatively quiet one for me on the writing front, but I’ve still managed to get plenty of new material published over the course of the year.
- Four creature features from Severed Press, namely The Lost Valley and 3 S-Squad titles, Operation: Syria, Operation: Norway and Operation: Mongolia
- A historical fantasy collaboration with Steven Savile, The Last Templar
- A Midnight Eye / Sigils and Totems crossover novella, Green Door, selp pubbed on Amazon Kindle
And these anthology / magazine appearances:-
- Cool for Cats / Midnight in the Graveyard / Silver Shamrock Publishing
- The Body in the Library / Nightland Quarterly #18 ( in Japanese )
- Operation Severn / Prehistoric / Severed Press
- Blacktop / I Am The Abyss / Dark Regions Press
- The Color From The Deep / Summer of Lovecraft / Dark Regions Press
- Temptations Unlimited / Shadmocks and Shivers / Shadow Publishing
- The Parkland Experiments / Shadows of an Inner Darkness / Golden Goblin Press
- Refuge / In Darkness, Delight / Corpus Press
Alongside that, I put together a whole load of self pubbed reprint work with several novellas, a handful of collections and chapbooks both in print and for the Kindle that gleaned me a bag of cash, Gryphonwood Press brought out a very nice second omnibus of my Midnight Eye stories, and I had new audiobooks published of The Ghost Club and The Hole.
Coming up in 2020 I’ve got a new Carnacki collection coming at Dark Regions, more S-Squad books planned, several nice anthology appearances already in the pipe, and German language editions coming of Infestation, Operation: Antarctica and The Lost Valley.
Late 2019 has been marked by my cancer scare and subsequent surgery and recovery. I didn’t get much writing at all done from September to November, but just these past few days I’ve been getting back in the saddle, so here’s to a productive 2020.