The three Sigils and Totems novellas are now available in a compiled ebook collection from Crossroad Press ( paperback on its way)
It’s a simple enough concept.
There are houses like this all over the world. Most people only know of them from whispered stories over campfires; tall tales told to scare the unwary. But some, those who suffer, some know better. They are drawn to the places where what ails them can be eased.
If you have the will, the fortitude, you can peer into another life, where the dead are not gone, where you can see that they thrive and go on, in the dreams that stuff is made of.
There it is in a nutshell. There are houses where people can go to get in touch with their dead loved ones.
I’ve started linking it through to some of my other characters and ongoing work, so there’s sigils and totems stories featuring members of the Seton family, Derek Adams, the Midnight Eye, and Carnacki. Augustus Seton will be getting involved in 16th C Scotland soon too.
The novellas that used the concept, BROKEN SIGIL, THE JOB and PENTACLE were well received and are in standalone ebooks, and now collected in this single omnibus edition.
As ever all shares or mentions of the book on social media would be greatly appreciated.
A bargain box set is now available that contains, among other fine things, my early Scottish vampire novel ELDREN: THE BOOK OF THE DARK. And all in, you get 10 novels for 99c / 99p. Bargain! Here’s the gen.
Ten dark novels of supernatural horror from some of today’s bestselling authors!
This collection includes:
- Closet Treats by Paul E. Cooley
- The Crypt of Dracula by Kane Gilmour
- Eldren: The Book of the Dark by William Meikle
- Still Water by Justin R. Macumber
- Refuge-Night of the Blood Sky by Jeremy Robinson
- Dark Rite by David Wood and Alan Baxter
- The Flat by Rick Chesler and Jack Douglas
- Laughing Boy’s Shadow by Steven Savile
- Piercing Through by RJ Fanucchi
- Hunger by Jeremy Robinson
In other news
- I’m busy setting up a tour of blogs and podcasts for the launch of THE GHOST CLUB from Crystal Lake Publishing on 8th December. Got some great blurbs in for the book too.
- I’m looking forward to the release of INFESTATION, my big bug creature feature novel from Severed Press, and I have a new contract to write another novel for them.
- I have a story in THROUGH A MYTHOS DARKLY from PS Publishing
- I have a story in SHADOWS OVER MAIN STREET 2 from Cuttingblock Press alongside the likes of Joyce Carol Oates and Joe Lansdale
- I have one of my Sherlock Holmes stories in OCCULT DETECTIVE QUARTERLY #3
- I have a novella coming in the huge I AM THE ABYSS anthology from Dark Regions Press alongside the likes of Michael Marshall Smith and Steve Rasnic Tem that’s available to order now
- Crossroad Press have a schedule for the publication of all my rehomed DarkFuse books new and old. Next up is RAMSKULL, a Scottish black magic Hammer horror tribute thing
- Carnacki:The Edinburgh Townhouse and Other Stories is selling well from the Lovecraft Ezine Press
- I’m on part 3 of a secret big honking fantasy trilogy I’m writing with a name author.
Busy, busy, busy.