After a relatively quiet patch on the publications front, I’ve got a lot of material coming out in the rest of 2017 and through 2018.
On the longer works side I have the following:
- Songs of Dreaming Gods, a Sigils and Totems novel from DarkFuse
- The Boathouse, a Sigils and Totems novel from DarkFuse
- Ramskull, a Hammer horror homage novel from DarkFuse
- The Ghost Club, a Victorian supernatural short story collection from Crystal Lake Publishing
- Carnacki: The Edinburgh Townhouse, a short story collection from the Lovecraft ezine imprint
- The Job, a Sigils and Totems novella from DarkFuse
- Deal or No Deal, a Midnight Eye novella from Gryphonwood Press
As for stories in anthologies, there’s these to look forward to:
- The Root of All Things / By the Light of Camelot / EDGE Publishing
- The Last Quest / Through a Mythos Darkly / PS Publishing
- Blacktop / I Am The Abyss / Dark Regions Press
- Nocturnes and Lacunae / Transmissions From Punktown / Dark Regions Press
- Call and Response / The Arkham Detective Agency / Dark Regions Press
- The Longdock Air / Shadows Over Main Street 2 / Cuttingblock Press
- The Pied Piper of Providence / Once Upon An Apocalypse / Crystal Lake Publishing
- Outposts / Further tales of Cthulhu Invictus / Golden Goblin Press
- Tumshiehied / Between Twilight and Dawn / Golden Goblin Press
- The Needs of the Many / The Stars at Our Door / April Moon
- The Mouth of the Ness / Cryptid Clash / 18th Wall Productions
- Carnacki: The Lusitania / Fearful Fathoms / Scarlet Galleon
There’s also a whole load of German Language editions of my books in the works at Blitz Verlag and Voodoo Press, with THE INVASION from Blitz Verlag being next in the pipeline.
So there’s that lot, a couple of secret projects I can’t talk about, and a load of other things currently out on submission. More than enough to keep me busy well through 2017 and past my 60th birthday in January.
If you want to keep up to date with publication dates and releases of the above, announcements will be made first on my newsletter. ( there’s a free ebook of my HOME FROM THE SEA collection in it for you too if you sign up ).