Part of counting my blessings today was in looking back at what I’ve done over the past 25 years – and looking forward to what’s still to come.
There are plenty of goodies in the pipeline for the rest of 2016 and into 2017
- Fungoid (novel from DarkFuse
- Songs of Dreaming Gods (novel from DarkFuse)
- The Boathouse (novel from DarkFuse)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Dreaming Man (short novel from Dark Renaissance)
- Blacktop / I Am The Abyss / Dark Regions Press
- A Gentlemanly Wager / Sherlock Holmes and the School for Detection / Little Brown
- Carnacki: The Lakeside Cottages / The Children of Gla’aki / Dark Regions Press
- The Longdock Air / Shadows Over Main Street 2 / Cuttingblock Press
- The Call of the Deep / The Return of the Old Ones / Dark Regions Press
- The Last Quest / Through a Mythos Darkly / PS Publishing
- A true telling of the terror that came to Red Hook / The Heroes of Red Hook Golden Goblin Press
- Carnacki: The Hound / Gaslight Ghouls / Chaosium
- The Color From The Deep / Summer of Lovecraft / Chaosium
- The Needs of the Many / The Stars at Our Door / April Moon
- The Mouth of the Ness / Cryptid Clash / 18th Wall Productions
- Leader of the Pack / In Dog We Trust / KnightWatch
- The Pied Piper of Providence / Once Upon An Apocalypse / Crystal Lake
COMING SOON IN GERMAN
- The Dunfield Terror (Novel, Voodoo Press)
- The Hole (Novel, Voodoo Press)
- The Creeping Kelp (Novel, Voodoo Press)
- The Night of the Wendigo (Novel, Voodoo Press)
- Sherlock Holmes: The London Terrors (Novellas, Voodoo Press)
- The Pentacle (Novel, Voodoo Press)
- The Invasion (Novel, Blitz Verlag)
- Sherlock Holmes: Revenant (Novella, Blitz Verlag)
- The Midnight Eye: The Amulet (Novel, Blitz Verlag)
COMING SOON IN PORTUGUESE
- The Midnight Eye: The Sirens (Novel, Retropunk Publicacoes (Brazil))
- The Midnight Eye: The Skin Game (Novel, Retropunk Publicacoes (Brazil))
There’s also a couple of short stories coming in a children’s SF market in China, several hush hush anthology appearances I can’t talk about yet, along with a couple of equally hush hush novellas, and some super-duper secret projects that are so hush-hush they can only be mentioned in whispers, in the dark, at the bottom of a deep well, to myself.
I’ve also got another novel on submission at DarkFuse, with two more after that still to write under my contract, I’ve got a ghost story collection out with a publisher, and several submissions out to anthologies I’m quite hopeful of.
Lots to look forward to in the next couple of years. You can keep up to date with it all by following this blog, or watching my website.
Onward and upward.