I’m a bit stuck on starting a new big project – this is the first time I’ve not actually been contracted for anything for a few years, and I also think the demise of Dark Renaissance threw me for a loop for a few weeks, but I’m starting to come out of the fug now and can see light ahead.
In the meantime, the list of work I’m waiting to see in publication in print and/or ebook continues to grow apace, with plenty of stuff to look forward to in the remainder of the year and into 2017
There’s two new novels coming.
- Fungoid – novel / Darkfuse / September 2016
- Songs of Dreaming Gods – novel / DarkFuse / Feb 2017
There’s also new Ebook editions of work already in print coming soon
- Carnacki – The Watcher at the Gate – collection / Dark Regions Press
- Sherlock Holmes: The Quality of Mercy – collection / Dark Regions Press
- Sherlock Holmes: The London Terrors – 3 novellas / Dark Regions Press
- Professor Challenger: The Kew Growths – collection / Dark Regions Press
- The House on the Moor – novella / Dark Regions Press
- The Amulet – The Midnight Eye #1 – Gryphonwood Press
- The Sirens – The Midnight Eye #2 – Gryphonwood Press
- The Skin Game – The Midnight Eye #3 – Gryphonwood Press
- The Concordances of the Red Serpent – Gryphonwood Press
I have three German Language editions coming of novels
- The Hole – Voodoo Press
- The Dunfield Terror – Voodoo Press
- The Amulet – The Midnight Eye #1 – Blitz Verlag
Alongside that little lot, I’m waiting for 20 stories to appear in anthologies ( including a couple of new HOLMES stories in big mass market books), there’s a juicy novella I can’t tell you about yet, and I’ve got hopes for several other current submissions, so keep everything crossed for me…
Onward and upward.